- Light and flexible 3-layer shell fabric and minimalist design allow full movement and protection.
- Helmet-compatible, two-way adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in poor conditions; a recessed cord lock system on the hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Zipped pockets: two hand pockets, one chest pocket with secure media pocket with cable routing and internal access, one ski pass pocket.
- Pit zippers quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs attach over or under gloves
- The adjustable powder seal can be compressed for a tight seal, or lie flat when not in use; the ribbon loop in the middle of the back connects to all Patagonia® Snow pants
- Built-in RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No™ Performance Standard Shell: 3-layer, 5oz 75 denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) solid stretch ripstop with soft polyester knit and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
❯ Äkäslompolo store and rental open: MON-FRI 9.30am- 6pm, SAT-SUN 10am-5pm ❯ ONLINE STORE OPEN 24/7!