Garment dyed stretch cotton corduroy pants. Our all-use stretch corduroy now finds it’s way to the slopes through these lined skislacks. Featuring waterproof panel in back to keep you dry and comfy on the chair lift, insulated padding on knees, snow-skirt and kevlar reinforcement on the inside bottom legs.
Garment dyeing gives that extraordinary look and feel.
- Stretch cotton velvet corduroy
- Cosserat company – since 1794 – is the oldest corduroy producer in the world. For more than 200 years they have produced the famous “Corduroy of Amiens”, a synonym of “authentic corduroy”
- Flourcarbon-free DWR treatment for water resistance
- Stretch 3-layer fabric in back from Schoeller Switzerland.
- Articulated knees
- Norwegian Woolinside insulation at knees
- Stretch polyamide lining from Sofileta, France
- Kevlar reinforcements inside bottoms for protection from ski edges and crampons
- Snow skirt inside bottom legs