- Very stable and rotationally rigid structure with particularly stable sidewalls. Volcanic Basalt fibers enable minimal weight and temperature-independent, perfect flexibility properties.
- For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
- Racing ski construction with a long and dynamic base. Excellent cold weather ski for hard cans.
- The Plus model has a deeper and rougher sole pattern that works best in warm and humid conditions. Made using natural diamond.
- Hot fluorine lubrication made with an infrared ray. Excellent glide and protection against dirt and oxidation. VAUHTI creams guarantee the final result.
- Finishing is now called Finish First. The term covers and connects all individual finishing technologies into a single entity.
- The reinforced structure of the ski extends the life of the ski. Even distribution of pressure allows the cream to wear evenly.
- The next generation in ski pairing. A fully automated dynamic measurement system with versatile pair selection criteria ensures an accurate and optimal pair of skis.
- Two separate asymmetrically placed holding hairs on both sides of the shoulder. The mohair grip hairs are embedded in the base material deeper than the front, and this way a very good glide and grip is achieved in all conditions.
❯ Äkäslompolo store and rental open: Store is closed 6.5.-15.6. Rental is open MON-FRI 9am-4pm. Store will open for the summer season 16.6. ❯ ONLINE STORE OPEN 24/7!