- SWISSWOOL PIZ ZUPO JACKET M is part of the ORTOVOX 40th anniversary collection and is available exclusively at ORTOVOX dealers.
- The men’s WISSWOOL PIZ ZUPO JACKET is the ideal companion on particularly cold days. Regardless of your plans, you will be comfortably warm in the fells and lowlands.
- The durable PERTEX® QUANTUM shell, made of recycled polyamide, makes the jacket sturdy, while the comfortable 3-layer TEDDY FLEECE with an integrated PU membrane ensures good insulation and breathability. The merino wool lining ensures that the fleece feels particularly soft on the skin. The flexible cuffs mean the men’s SWISSWOOL PIZ ZUPO JACKET adapts to your every move and is extremely versatile.
- The men’s SWISSWOOL PIZ ZUPO JACKET combines the best features of the selected materials in a stylish jacket that is just as good in the city as it is on the fells.
- HIGHLIGHTS: warm and comfortable on the skin, wind and water resistant, very durable
- MATERIAL: PERTEX® QUANTUM is a particularly tight fabric structure, which makes it extremely wind and abrasion resistant. At the
- same time, the material is soft and light. PERTEX® QUANTUM is a durable material made from recycled polyamide.
SWISSWOOL offers excellent thermal properties and optimal climate comfort. In addition to high functionality, SWISSWOOL is characterized by regional origin and sustainable production and processing. SWISSWOOL also guarantees a reasonable price for raw wool at collection points in often very remote valleys. After the raw wool has been weighed, it is washed and processed, always using the shortest possible transport routes. ORTOVOX offers unique design and functionality during the production of the final product.
- ORTOVOX WOOL LICENSE (OWP)
Merino wool has been an integral part of ORTOVOX outerwear since 1995. The focus of this has always been the protection of people, animals and nature: Our merino wool comes from selected farms that follow our own wool standard: ORTOVOX-WOOL PROMISE. These farms are regularly monitored within the framework of the working group to ensure compliance with the highest standards of animal welfare. OWP is committed to fair wool